How to Get Involved
"There's a role for everyone in rescue."
Halfway Home Rescue is ALWAYS in need of items on our wish list. Donations can be dropped off at our adoptions centers at PetSmart, 400 Universal Drive, North Haven!
Please consider donating. We appreciate everything, no amount is too small. Whether donating by volunteering or supplies, or helping with our fundraisers.
HHR Supply Wish List
- Clorox Wipes
- Yesterday’s News Cat Litter
- Large (50+ gallon) Trash Bags
- Purina Cat Food (dry/canned)
- Purina Dog Food (dry/canned)
- Paper plates/Paper Towels
- Non-Latex Gloves
We will take anything for donating of supplies but these are the most common things we use.
HHR is accepting returnable to assist with our Veterinary Fund. Donations can be dropped off at Pet Supplies in Orange, Allure Beauty locations in Southington and Hartford. We also accept donations at our partner location, the Mew Haven Cat Cafe, where you can purchase tickets to spend time with some of our adoptable cats!
For other drop locations, please reach out to us (203) 985-8338!
We are always accepting donations for our usually heft veterinary bills.
- Venmo: @halfwayhomerescueinc
- Paypal: email@example.com
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/HalfwayHomeRescueInc